Tuesday, August 14, 2012

All Those Car Seat Photos

So how many times do you take pictures of your kids/pets/family/friends - when you are in the car driving somewhere (well hopefully you aren't driving and taking pictures - but you know what I mean)? I take a ton of those types of pictures.
Over the years of collecting the photos that I don't really know what to do with - these photos regularly started popping up. I pulled out all the ones of my son in his car seat - there were a ton - from really little until just recently when he's only in a booster seat. 
I pulled them together to scrap book, and you know - it turned out well. Take a look. My journalling focuses on the time spent in those seats, how much he loved our golden retriever Earl, and the constants - bear and blankey. I think it turned out really well.

Features I love: distressed stars coupled with bakers twine, the buttons and the colour palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment