Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sympathy Card in Purples

I started stamping greeting cards about 5 years ago, now I refuse to purchase one from Hallmark - although I still spend some time looking in there every once in a while - I love that I can personalize my cards, and make them what I would look for had I been buying it.

Here's one I made for a colleague of mine who lost her mother. I had to make a big card - this was the first time I did not make a 4.25 inch x 5.5 inch card. I even made the envelope. Overall I was impressed with myself. Combined sets from Stampin' Up and Close to My Heart.

Favorite features for me include: the sponge died organza ribbon that was white - and now brown - turned out amazing, and how great the envelope came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment