Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SEI Design Team Application

So SEI was taking applications to join a design team, I thought I'd give it a go. Is a one year commitment, one project a month - I'm super excited. I sent in 5 pieces of my work - a couple that are here, hopefully that doesn't work against me. I find out Friday if I am in or not. It is a new world for me, so I'm a huge rookie in the pool, my hopes are not high.

Here I've attached one that I worked on forever, lets see - favorite features: the twin around the brads that led to my own embellishments, the ink died letters in the title, the embossing on the cool blue paper, the journalling spiral and a few of the photos I love - as if I have Darth Vader in a scrapbook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment